Saturday, January 22, 2005

Why am I Here?

My name means Queen of the Lake who lives by the Cliffs and Summons.(just fun to know)

Why am I here?
At this point in my life I believe that God is making my purpose clearer to me. My most important purpose is to be a mother to my three great children and a wife to a man that is wonderful. I also am starting to realize that i have a natural tendacy to be cheerleader for people who are not feeling good about themselves. I do realize now that I cannot be a cheerleader for others all the time. Sometimes I get wrapped up in helping others that I forget to help myself. That cannot happen again. I feel that my life experiences has shaped me for a career in the nursing field. I have been told by some patients that I have taken care of that there is something comforting about my presence. I am humbled by comments like that by patients. Humanity never ceases to amaze me, at its worst and best. I feel that it is my purpose in life to serve humanity.