Sunday, December 11, 2005

Thanksgiving and Family
















Thanksgiving is the first Holiday in the Holiday season. I love this time of year. This Thanksgiving I went to my husband's cousin's house and brought along my nephew. We did have a blast this year. I know that family is one of the most important things that you can have in life. Money, fame or even prestige cannot hold a candle to family. Family love you no matter what is going on in your life. They are the ones that you can lean on. They are the ones that hold you up when you feel that you are sinking. They are the ones that will come down to gutter and get dirty to pull you out and clean you off. That is how I see family. It is lovely to look at the next generation of family and know that they have so much potential in life and to know that they are already builfing bonds that will last a lifetime.